- 2013, Barrister-at-Law, Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, England
- 2014, Advocate, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2011 , LLB, University of London International Program, UK
- 2013, LLM in Bar Practice, Northumbria University, UK
- Drafted and filed, with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms, all necessary documentation, including Memorandum and Articles of Association for incorporation of companies;
- Drafted and filed regulatory compliance documents of companies with the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms of Bangladesh.
- Drafted and vetted various types of commercial agreements, lease agreements, and employment contracts.
- Issued opinions on commercial law, labour and employment law, insurance matter and competition law.
- Vetted bidding documents and issued opinions related to tender matters.
- Conducted due diligence prior to mergers and acquisitions and prepared due diligence report;
- Conducted due diligence prior to transfer of ownership of land and prepared a due diligence report;
- Appeared in the lower courts on both civil and criminal matters;
- Advised and prepared all necessary documentation for employment visa, business visa, and work permit for foreigners.